|Faculty Submission Deadlines for Courses and Programs||TRC Meeting Dates, Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. - noon, (4th Wednesday of the month)||Curriculum Meeting Dates, Thursdays, 3 - 4:30 p.m. (2nd Thursday of the month)|
|September 1st @ midnight||September 23rd||October 8th|
|October 1st @ midnight||October 28th||November 12th|
|November 1st @ midnight||November 25th||December 10th|
|February 1st @ midnight||February 24th||March 11th|
|March 1st @ midnight||March 24th||April 8th|
|April 1st @ midnight||April 28th||May 13th|
When editing an existing course: Please submit any title, pre-req or substantial changes in the Fall semester only, so those changes can take effect the following Fall. (Substantial changes generally include CB03/TOP Code, CB04/Credit course status, CB06&07/Unit totals, CB08/Basic skills status, CB09/SAM code, CB21/Transfer level, CB22/Noncredit Category, and major changes to objectives or course content).
1) Be aware of the curriculum submission due dates. There are 6 submission due dates for the academic year for both courses and programs. The submission due dates are all on the 1st of each month, with a deadline of midnight on September 1st, October 1st, November 1st, February 1st, March 1st and April 1st.
2) When editing an existing course: Please submit any title, pre-req or substantial changes in the Fall semester only, so those changes can take effect the following Fall.
2) Review the Course Checklist. It has helpful tips when creating or updating a COR and may answer questions you might have (coming soon).
3) Reach out to the articulation officer at least one week before the submission deadline if you need help with the transfer section of the COR.
4) Submit the COR or Program on or before one of the 6 submission deadlines. Changes made to a program won't take effect until the following Fall.
5) Attend the TRC meeting where your curriculum will be discussed in order to answer any questions, or send a representative.
6) Attend the Curriculum meeting where your curriculum will be discussed in order to answer any questions, or send a representative.
7) Contact us with any questions! Thank you.
|Faculty Originator Submission Deadlines||Division Chair Review Timeframe||Division Members Review Timeframe||TRC Committee Review Timeframe||Comment gathering||TRC Mtg||Curriculum Committee Review Timeframe||Comment gathering||CC Mtg|
|September 1st @ midnight||September 2nd -September 7th @ midnight||September 8th -September 9th midnight||
September 10th- 20th midnight
|September 21st -22nd||September 23||September 24th through October 5th, @ midnight||Oct 6-7||
|October 1st @ midnight||October 2nd -October 7th @ midnight||October 8th-October 11th, midnight||October 12th - October 25th midnight||October 26-27th||October 28th||October 29th-November 8th, midnight||Nov 9-10||Nov 12th|
|November 1st @ midnight||November 2nd - November 8th @ midnight||November 9th-November 10th, midnight||November 11th - Nov 22 @ midnight||Nov 23-24||November 25||November 26th-Dec 7th @ midnight||December 8th-9th||
|February 1st @ midnight||February 2nd-February 7th @ midnight||February 8th-February 9th @ midnight||February 10th-February 21st @ midnight||February 22-23||February 24||
February 25th-March 8th, @ midnight
|March 1st @ midnight||March 2nd -March 7th @ midnight||March 8th-9th @ midnight||March 10th-March 21st @ midnight||March 22-23||March 24||March 25-April 5th @ midnight||Apr 6-7||
|April 1st @ midnight||April 2nd - April 7th @ midnight||April 8th-11th @ midnight||April 12th-April 25th @ midnight||April 26-27||April 28||April 29-May 10th @ midnight||May 11th-12th||May 13th|